• Hydro-boost units
• Brake pads
• Master cylinder
• Wheel cylinders
• Brake lines and hoses
Our ASE-Certified Technicians always treat your vehicle with care. Whether your check engine light is on, or you're in need of transmission services,
stop by and see us today.
Brake Services Include:
Don't Ignore The Sounds Of Squeaky Brakes
Seven Signs Your Brakes Need to be Inspected
Routine brake inspections are essential to safe driving and maintaining your vehicle.
When it comes to vehicle safety, the brake system is at the top of the list, so have your brakes checked by an auto service professional at least once a year. Knowing the key warning signs that your brakes may need maintenance will go a long way toward keeping you and others safe on the road.
Motorists should watch for seven signs that their brakes need to be inspected:
1. Noise: screeching, grinding or clicking noises when applying the brakes.
2. Pulling: vehicle pulls to one side while braking.
3. Low Pedal: brake pedal nearly touches the floor before engaging.
4. Hard Pedal: must apply extreme pressure to the pedal before brakes engage.
5. Grabbing: brakes grab at the slightest touch to the pedal.
6. Vibration: brake pedal vibrates or pulses, even under normal braking conditions.
7. Light: brake light is illuminated on your vehicle’s dashboard.
Brakes are a normal wear item on any vehicle and they will eventually need to be replaced. Factors that can affect brake wear include driving habits, operating conditions, vehicle type and the quality of the brake lining material.
Charles Ballek — 5 stars
I am a very satisfied customer for 15+ years and Keyser's has worked on numerous vehicles for me. Scott has always been helpful, on time, pleasant, and he works with my schedule.
Keeping You Safe At All Times
Keyser's Auto Repair wants you and your family to be safe while travelling on the road. This is why we always take our time and pay very close attention to every detail when working on your vehicle.